Senior Fraud/Investigations - USA - Fortune 500 manufacturer
Senior Fraud Auditor - New Jersey/USA - Fortune 500 manufacturer
Salary - $90,000 to $95,000 + exceptional benefits
KPP Search is exclusively representing a large manufacturing business based in the US, who are growing and developing their Forensics/Investigation team.
We are looking for someone to plan, coordinate, execute and report on forensic investigations, as well as being responsible for senior stakeholder relationships. You will be providing independent assurance and advice to improve the control environment and operations as well as seeking out and identifying fraudulent activity.
This position will enable you to grow your skills, network and operational knowledge which will accelerate you to the place in the business that you are most interested in. You may not even know which direction that is yet so all options are open to you. This position is therefore seen as a great entry point to the organisation.
In my opinion the best thing about this position is that there is lots of room for career progression. You will be joining a company where you will continue to progress and expect to receive a promotion into the business within 2 years. The vast majority of people who join in this set go on to be senior leaders in the business in the years to come. I can provide you with lots of examples of this.
What will you receive?
- A great chance to develop and grow your skills.
- Be part of a very dynamic / modern global investigations team.
- 40 - 60% Global travel.
- Great Healthcare and Pension package.
- Competitive Salary + bonus.
- Experience in Forensic & Integrity, FCPA or Anti-corruption projects.
- Must have the right to work in the US or Canada (Eligible for a TN1 Visa).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Previous experience working at a Public accounting firm - Big 4 or next tier (i.e Grant Thornton, RMS, BDO etc) or a specialist forensics practice within another consulting firm.
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and written skills.
For more information please apply