Senior Internal Auditor
A FTSE 100 manufacturing company based in Amsterdam are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. They have a large audit function and have a track record of promoting from within as well as moving people into the business after 18 months. The role focuses on financial & operational audit and will have 50% travel with it when international travel returns.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% international travel when everything returns to normal
- To focus on operational and financial audits
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA or hold a relevant degree
- 3-5 years experience
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background or Internal Audit exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.