Senior Operational/Financial Auditor - Chicago/USA
Senior Operational Auditor/Financial Auditor - Chicago/USA - Fortune 500 manufacturer
Salary - $80,000 to $85,000 + exceptional benefits
KPP Search is exclusively representing a large manufacturing business based in the US, who are growing and developing their Internal Audit team.
This position has nothing to do with SOX or compliance. This is not a statutory audit position that sits in house. It is a fundamentally different job to external audit.
We are looking for someone to plan, coordinate, execute and report on operational and financial processes. You will be responsible for assessing how corporate functions are run, looking for risks in the ways that they operate and then advising business leaders on how to mitigate those risks. The whole organisation falls within your team’s remit, both inside the US and throughout the rest of the world.
In my opinion the best thing about this position is that there is lots of room for career progression. You will be joining a company where you will continue to progress and expect to receive a promotion into the business within 2 years. The vast majority of people who join in this set go on to be senior leaders in the business in the years to come. I can provide you with lots of examples of this.
This position will enable you to grow your skills, network and operational knowledge which will accelerate you to the place in the business that you are most interested in. You may not even know which direction that is yet so all options are open to you. This position is therefore seen as a great entry point to the organisation.
What will you receive?
- A great chance to develop and grow your skills.
- Be part of a very dynamic / modern global investigations team.
- 40 - 60 % Global travel.
- Great Healthcare and Pension package.
- Competitive Salary + bonus.
- Previous experience as a Senior Auditor.
- Must have the right to work in the US or Canada (Eligible for a TN1 Visa).
- 3+ years’ experience Public accounting - Big 4 or next tier (i.e Grant Thornton, RMS, BDO).
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and/or accounting.
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and written skills.
- CPA qualified or working towards attaining CPA.
For more information please apply