Financial Service Tax Manager
My Client is a specialised consulting firm well-known in external accounting service. They are now seeking ambitious individuals with strong Corporate Tax experience specialised in Financial Service institutions to join their team in Singapore.
- Manage and coordinate in corporate tax (including personal tax and GST) compliance and tax advisory engagements for financial service clients.
- Develop budgets, determine resource requirements, and direct/monitor engagements.
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure exceptional client service.
- Oversee the compliance management process and adapt to challenges in the process
- Participate in managing a compliance group by assisting with forecasting future compliance work, delegating work effectively, coaching, training and resolving staffing issues.
- Share knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery. Facilitate open communication and supervise staff.
- Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or relevant discipline, preferably with a membership with Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals Limited (SCTP).
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of relevant business tax experience gained from a similar role from the financial services industry such as insurance/ banking/ asset management or the financial services group of accounting firms.
- Strong leadership, project management and analytical skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Currently working in Singapore
- Strong team player.