Senior Audit Managers - Not For Profit Sector – Market Leader – Various UK locations
Our clients dedicated team of Not for Profit specialists are acknowledged as being the experts in delivering services to the education, social housing, charity and membership body sectors. They provide the full range of internal and external audit, tax, corporate finance and advisory services to a growing number of the UK’s largest brand name organisations.
The strength of their international Not for Profit network also enables them to deliver coordinated services to those organisations who operate globally.
Being one of the largest specialist Not for Profit teams in the accounting profession, they offer unrivalled client service which has been endorsed by the feedback they receive. They deliver the highest standards of audit quality and technical expertise with a focus on identifying pragmatic solutions to challenging issues. They regularly share the benefit of this breadth of expertise with clients and best practice case studies.
As well as providing comprehensive training seminars to Board members, senior executives and finance professionals working across the sector, they are focussed on the delivery of internal training programmes to ensure that all team members, across each of their national offices, are up to date with the changes in the regulatory environment and tax issues affecting the sector. They are regularly invited to contribute to technical and sector developments through their involvement with the sector’s key oversight bodies.
As a senior audit manager will be joining as a vital member of this growing and dynamic NFP team. The audit practice truly understands the issues their clients face and have a complete commitment to delivering exceptional client service. You’ll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the partners with business development and practice management.
- Act as audit lead on a range of varied NFP clients
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions.
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CIPFA qualified
- Experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to the NFP sector
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.