Senior IT Auditor
A large international bank located in Warsaw requires 3 - Senior IT Auditors to join their Internal Audit function. You will be responsible for delivering an end-to-end IT audit strategy for the bank. This will include scoping, testing and writing reports, and managing client relationships. You deliver a portfolio of audits and act as an engagement lead as and when required.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience, with 1-year minimum Financial Services IT audit experience
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (CISA, CISSP, CISM, etc.) useful but not required.
- Proven relevant experience gained in a similar auditing role.
- Good understanding of IT Risks and Controls
- Good understanding of Information Security auditing
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, the experience in batch scripting and executing standard commands.
- Proven knowledge of Cloud computing concepts, technologies, risks, and mitigating controls
- Experience with Third Party Assurance(SOC1/2) and/or Sarbanes Oxley reviews
If you possess the desired experience and are looking to develop and progress your IT Audit career with a global organisation based in Warsaw, please do apply with your CV.