Senior Internal Auditor
A large global bank located in Warsaw requires 2 - Senior Internal Auditors to join their Internal Audit team. You will be responsible for the execution of audits with involvement from start to finish in the process. It is a great opportunity to join a company that will offer you career progression, great work-life balance, and further growth and development. You will deliver a portfolio of audits and act as an engagement lead as and when required.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience with internal auditing standards, and audit techniques on an internal audit/risk assurance function at a Big 4, Top 10 accounting firm, Bank or Fintech.
- Relevant accounting/audit CIIA or ACCA/ACA recognised qualification and Anti-Money Laundering is also desirable or willing to commence IIA qualification.
- Experience in areas of Data Protection, Cyber Security, Anti –Money Laundering audits software such as ACL or data analytic tools would be an advantage for applying candidates.
- The ability to carry out both operational and financial reviews.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on own initiative, and independently. Flexible to changing business needs and adaptable to varied situations.
- Confidence to recommend and communicate required actions to all levels.
If you possess the desired experience and are looking to develop and progress your IA career with a global organisation based in Warsaw, please do apply with your CV.