Internal Audit Assistant Manager
A leading FTSE 100 FMCG company based in West London are looking to hire an Internal Audit Assistant Manager. The role has come about due to the previous person moving into the business. The role will report into the Internal Audit Manager and will have around 50% international travel to the EMEA region when international travel resumes.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% international travel when everything returns to normal.
- To focus on operational and financial audits but also help out with any SAP or Data Analytics work that needs undertaking.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background or Internal Audit exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Previous experience working with SAP or Data Analytics.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.