Senior Internal Auditor
A global technology company based in Dublin are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team. The company have grown recently due to a merger and are looking to build out their Internal Audit function. There will be an element of international travel with the role at about 30%.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% international travel when everything returns to normal.
- To focus on operational and financial audits.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background or Internal Audit exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.