Group Assurance Manager
Our client is a global market leader in plastic, fibre and metal components manufacturing and distribution. By partnering with customers and businesses globally for generations, they have grown the be one of the global leaders in their niche market, operating internationally in 30 countries across 4 continents and are listed on the LSE as a FTSE company.
They are looking for Group Assurance Manager, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK.
Purpose of job:
Management and delivery of internal audit and risk management work globally. This will principally require managing and undertaking internal audit work as set out in the annual internal audit plan. Other responsibilities include working with the Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee and other senior management in the identification, assessment and management of risks to the Group’s current and future business. Travel (post COVID) will be balanced (up to 30%) and truly international (to mainland Europe, APAC, etc).
Key responsibilities and priorities for the Group Assurance Manager will include but not be limited to the following two key areas:
- Deliver comprehensive risk-based internal audits which evaluate the effectiveness of controls in place to manage risks to the organisation.
- Prepare and present papers at senior stakeholder forums including the Audit Committee, Group Risk Committee and Group Management Committee.
- Monitor, review and update the assessment of the control environment, keeping abreast of significant control issues, trends and developments.
- Report findings as a result of internal audit work to management and continue to monitor and consult on improvement where necessary.
- Produce balanced, concise and value adding internal audit reports highlighting control weaknesses and agreed improvement actions.
- Liaise with the co-source partner and the Group’s external auditors in order to co-ordinate and achieve maximum value from audit resources.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with management across the business.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Internal Audit best practices and apply these where relevant.
- Managing and reviewing the work delivered by Big 4 co-source partners.
- Support in managing the Group’s risk management activity and monitoring processes.
- Support the business in the identification, measurement and management of risks via the Group’s Risk Management framework.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Risk Management best practices and apply these where relevant.
- Support the Group’s Risk Management review and reporting activity.
We are looking for a Big 4/Top 10 trained, qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIA) audit/accountancy/advisory professional, with c. 8+ years experience either in practice, or in practice and industry. This would be an ideal role for a practice trained Senior Audit/Assurance Manager looking to move into industry, or an established Senior Internal Auditor/Audit Manager in industry looking for a step up into a role with more management responsibility.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.
More searches like this
- Assurance Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in United Kingdom