Cyber Security Consultant -Financial Services (contract)
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Top 10 Professional Services firm in Cumbria to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant (contract basis).
These opportunities will see you concentrate on cyber security audits, identity access management and data privacy. Our client has an envious mixed client portfolio you would be contributing to by educating clients on cyber threats and mitigating issues.
To be considered you will have experience in/have:
- Cyber security in a professional services firms or a large commercial organisation
- SME knowledge in one or more IT domain
- Performing GDPR and cyber security reviews – including 3rd party risk
- IT infrastructure
- Professional qualification: CISA, CISSP, CREST, CISM or similar
- IT internal or external audit
Excellent opportunities for those seeking flexibility and variety. If you are keen to continue developing your experience in cyber security in one of the most prestigious firms, then this a great option. If you have a niche technical skillset or a more generalist one, you are encouraged to get in touch.
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!