Fox Global Partners is currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join a global oil and gas services company to join their international audit team. The role will be part of the wider APAC Audit team and will be based in Perth, Western Australia. The company is steeped in history, having operated for over 75 years and with operations across the world. They have a great culture and have a proven track record of promoting within the business – this role came about due to internal promotion.
The main purpose of the role is to assess the effectiveness of internal controls within the APAC business units, assisting in the implementing processes and systems to improve internal controls. You will plan, carry out and report on site based audits across the business units in accordance with the audit plan. Other key duties in the role include
- Identify areas for improvements and make recommendations, promoting the risk and controls culture.
- Conduct testing of the operational effectiveness of internal controls.
- Monitor action plans to improve internal controls and work with management to drive implementation of audit action plans
- Embed new business improvement processes and initiatives.
- Provide coaching and assistance to the wider business
Your Skills and Experience
The ideal internal auditor will have a strong background within an accountancy practice as well as some relevant internal audit experience within a large commercial organisation. It is essential that you are qualified auditor or accountant and have a strong academic background. We are ideally looking for 4+ years audit experience. A key part of the role is to work with multiple business units and senior management, so you must be confident, an influencer and have strong communication and presentational skills.
If you are keen to hear more, please send your latest CV via the form below or call Brendan Ward at Fox Global Partners on +61 8 6186 4190