This business operates in a challenging business environment which requires them to continually assess and identify potential risks, evaluating these to ensure they are appropriately mitigated. The role requires the use of effective risk management and working closely with the Business Performance Manager and Management Team to drive delivery.
Highly regarded business based in Birmingham.
* Undertake day to day risk management activities including identification, prioritisation, register management, action planning and monitoring; providing support to the Management Team and presenting a monthly position to the Business Performance Manager.
* Develop a risk management framework in liaison with the Business Performance Manager to incorporate consistent reporting of project, business and strategic level risks.
* Support the Business Performance Manager in producing a Risk Management Policy detailing procedures and key roles and responsibilities.
* Embed the alignment between risk and audit actions in liaison with the Management and Executive Teams.
* Develop risk documentation to support Management Team in identifying risk and how to measure the effectiveness of mitigations.
* Provide analysis on risk and audit as part of monthly Business Performance Reviews.
Knowledge and understanding of a number of risk management methodologies and techniques.
Understands how to record and measure the effectiveness of mitigations.
Ability to work collaboratively across functions and teams and to influence colleagues at various levels, including Management Team.
Self-management: proven ability to work independently to achieve targets and deadlines, and prioritise complex and competing demands.
Able to communicate confidently both verbally and in writing.
Excellent package and flexibility on offer.
Opportunity to start with a blank sheet and shape & develop this role within a supportive environment.