DevOps (Security) Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a hi-tech global online retailer experiencing rapid and expansive growth. This dynamic, forward-thinking organisation is looking for a like-minded DevSecOps Engineer to join their Cybersecurity team; assisting in developing security protocols and expanding the organisation’s capability to protect customers and their data.
This is a hybrid role incorporating three essential requirements:
- Development background - knowledge of a programming language (Python, Scala etc.), application tools (Kubernetes, Vault, Terraform etc.) and security tools (Burp Suite, HashCat)
- Firm grasp of AWS cloud infrastructure design, aligning security, performance, and resilience.
- Security mindset - understanding of system vulnerabilities and how software can be built to fail; ability to think like a bad actor. Knowledge of security policies, standards and procedures.
You will need to display strong communication skills, leadership qualities and a genuine desire to drive projects to successful outcomes. This role sits within a small team with a common goal - to improve the organisation’s security posture. The successful candidate will hold an obvious passion for security and risk, as well as the ability to train and mentor staff on security issues, across varying teams, in what is a fun and ever-evolving environment.
If you want to develop your career in DevSecOps working for an ambitious, progressive company, that is committed to its employees, customers and the environment in equal measure, then please send in your CV for immediate review.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)