Senior Audit Manager - Public Sector Manchester
Think about living in a beautiful UK city sitting on a river with modern bridges and a mix of historic and modern architecture mingling together in perfect harmony.
If you are an innovative leader ready to make your mark within this Big Four Firm – this is for you!
Join as a key member of a rapidly growing team as Audit Senior Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to develop your Public Sector Audit experience and manage some of the most interesting Public Sector clients using the latest tech available.
You will work with a broad and diverse range of Public Sector clients of varying sizes, industries and complexity. You will lead and develop a victorious audit team and provide direction, supervision and review for each audit assignment and make use of the latest technology to execute delivery.
Why this role?
- Work for one of the world’s leading Big Four CA Firms
- Build a career within a beautiful and friendly UK city
- You will be responsible for auditing major public and not-for-profit entities with significant turnovers the equal of many FTSE 100 companies where your actions will really make a difference
- A chance to be at the forefront in using the latest technology with Data Analytics being part of Digital Audit
- This firm has a proven track record for promoting on merit with no time frame blocks
- Benefit from industry leading training, including a set induction programme upon joining
- Newcastle is one of the UK largest cities, however offers a friendly feel to it. Walk along the river and stop and eat at one the lovely restaurants that line it. Enjoy the views from the bridges or enjoy taking in a football game or two.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Currently or recently working as an Experienced Manager in the UK or Ireland or Senior Manager in a similar market with Public Sector clients
- CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Experience in leading major external audits and assurance engagements
- Proven knowledge and working experience of clients withing the Public Sector and/or Government
- Strong knowledge of public sector regulatory requirements and challenges
- Excellent English language skills
- Developed IT skills, including Excel
- Proven project management skills
- Experienced at developing, leading and motivating a diverse team
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)