Financial Reporting Manager
An exciting new role has come on the market for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their growing team in London. The role works on a range of sectors from retail, oil & gas, manufacturing, FMCG, construction. You will also be required to manage a team and report to Partner level.
This role provides clear and practical solutions to ad hoc technical accounting queries relating to IFRS's, UK GAAP 101, 102 and related company law and regulation. It requires the right candidate to be confident and agile in their thinking and approach.
About the role:
Financial Reporting Advisory (FRA) is the sub-team within TSG that focuses on financial reporting. your position in this role must review the annual reports of publicly traded and other higher risk clients, to confirm compliance with financial reporting standards and relevant company law and regulatory requirements.
You will also be developing financial reporting tools and guidance for use by the firm’s partners and staff and preparing/presenting financial reporting training, updates and seminars both internally and externally.
- The right candidate must be confident, agile and be fully qualified with an accounting qualification either with an ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- You must be confident, agile in thinking and approachable.
- A strong working knowledge of IFRSs, UK GAAP (FRSs 101 and 102), the Companies Act and related regulation, with the ability to apply that knowledge to complex financial reporting issues and provide practical and supportable solutions.
- Practical experience of the review of the annual reports of private and publicly traded companies.
- A genuine desire to continue to develop your expertise and gain relevant experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assurance Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)