Senior Internal Auditor
Fox Global Partners is currently working with a global manufacturing firm to recruit for an international senior internal auditor to join their Asian Audit team. This role is in Mumbai and would cover the India, Sri Lanka and selected other countries within the zone. The company is over 100 years old and is listed on the NYSE. They have several international manufacturing sites and offices across the globe and are one of the leading companies within their sector. They have a great company culture and regularly appear in Forbes’ “World’s best employers” list. Despite the global challenges over the last year, they are in a strong position and are looking to continue their global growth plans
The overall aim of the role is to perform audits in accordance with the corporate audit rules and guidelines, assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, actively working alongside the global audit team
The main duties within the role would include -
- Develop the audit plan and define its scope and objective.
- Undertake pre – field work , schedule meetings and interviews with local management
- Asses internal controls in daily processes and systems are effective and efficient so that they achieve their goals.
- Prepare a report of the audit findings and review points with relevant people
- Conduct wrap up meetings and infirm leadership of audit findings.
Your Skills and Experience
A qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA), hold an internal audit qualification (IIA, CIA) as well as an excellent academic background. The ideal internal auditor would be trained in Big Four Practice and have good internal audit experience working with major global clients. You must have good rapport building skills and be confident to develop relationships and present to senior management. You would also be happy to travel 60%. Fluent English is also required for the role.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply or call Brendan Ward at Fox Global Partners.