J-Sox Senior Auditor
A Global manufacturing company based in the M4 corridor are looking to hire someone with a strong experience of J-SOx. They are looking for someone to set up the function from scratch working with the Internal Auditor to start with before hiring into the team. The role reports into the Head of Audit but you will have complete autonomy in setting up the J-SOx piece.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of internal controls
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal controls testing
- Build the J-SOx function from scratch and then test the internal controls
- Report to senior stakeholders in the UK and also out in Japan
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA or hold a relevant degree
- 5+ years experience
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background would be beneficial
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience with J-SOx is a must