IT Auditor - Financial Services
My client are a global Financial Services Corporation who are seeking to appoint an IT audit specialist into their Edinburgh based offices.
This organisation has a strong focus on risk and the audit team work in a consultative manner with the business to ensure that risk is embedded throughout the culture of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running end to end technology audits
- Engaging with IT and business management to effectively communicate audit issues and agree management action plans
- Contributing to the overall audit delivery working in conjunction with the business audit team.
To be a success within this organisation it is essential that you have superb communication skills and have a desire to work consultatively with the business.
Qualification and experience
- Prior experience as an IT Auditor or IT Risk professional
- CISA / CISSP qualified or similar
- Conversant with the ISO27002 information security standard and/or COBIT
- Practical experience of IT projects through working in an IT or business change function
- Specialist skills and knowledge of technology platforms and/or IT Audit (e.g. CAATs)
Applications from candidates from the Big 4 seeking to make their first move into industry are especially welcomed.
This is a first class opportunity to build a long term career with an organisation that offer a top quality work/life balance.