Cybersecurity Auditor / Information Security Consultant - Lead Penetration Tester
A London based FTSE 100 blue chip Tech organisation requires a Cybersecurity Auditor to lead the technical penetration testing. The purpose of the Technical Testing Lead role is to perform the technical assessments as part of our cyber security audits. The role sits within our highly specialised cybersecurity audit team together with a team of other cybersecurity auditors. The large Technical Audit team provides risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology.
- Lead the technical parts of the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of cybersecurity audits in the Technology domain across all Operating Companies.
- Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of ethical hacking, penetration testing, and wider use of technology and data to detect cybersecurity risks.
- Continuously learn and evolve in terms of keeping up to date with new technologies and the ever-dynamic threat landscape.
- Build positive working relationships with cybersecurity leaders across the organisation.
- Support the Cybersecurity audit lead – and Heads of Audit - in the delivery of cyber security audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
Skills & experience
- Proven cybersecurity / information security experience – either in implementation, operation or assessment role.
- Display technical knowledge and hands-on experience with penetration testing, IT/information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Experience in conducting infrastructure/web application/mobile application penetration tests following clearly defined methodologies and standards.
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Any accreditations in the area of Cyber Security would be beneficial but not essential such as CEH, OSCP, OSCE, CHECK Team Member CISA, CISSP, CISM or ISO27001 lead auditor.
This is an exceptional Cybersecurity IT Audit opportunity offering rapid career progression with a globally renowned market-leading organisation. If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your technical audit / information security career with a renowned blue-chip organisation based in London, please do apply with your CV details.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)