Internal Audit Manager
A global business steeped in History are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join the team. The company has a truly global reach working across 6 continents but it's headquarters are based in the UK in Oxford. The role reports into the Senior Audit Manager and is focused on delivery, although management of projects and the outsourced external auditors will be part of the role.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 25% international travel
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, as well as a background in the Big 4
- Internal Audit experience would be a plus
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential