Internal Audit Manager
A global brand based in Central London are looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to join their team. You will work closely with the Head of Internal Audit and there will be about 50% travel required to Europe, Asia and North America when everything returns to normal. The role will focus on Internal Audit reporting and building relationships with key stakeholders in the different regions.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% international travel
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or hold a relevant degree and have a background in the Big 4
- Internal Audit experience would be a plus
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential