Head of IT Audit
Open to remote working if desired.
The Head of IT Audit of this relaxed creative business will provide an independent, objective assurance and advisory service designed to add value, improve the company’s technology and data operations and help effectively manage risk.
As the Head of IT Audit, this position will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, managing and developing a team of IT audit professionals
- Creating and delivering the IT audit strategy and methodology
- Executing the detailed plan, maintaining adequate workpapers and performing the review of others audit work
- Providing effective oversight of both the company's and Internal Audit’s digital / tech transformation initiatives
- Participate in executive management meetings and committees
- Oversee participation in critical business and technology initiatives and projects
- Serve as a “thought leader” with respect to risk management, governance, compliance and internal control best practices
To be successful in the role you will:
- Hold a CISA qualification or similar professional qualification
- Have SOX and US GAAP IT Audit experience
- Team and co-source management experience
- Knowledge of key technology ideally to include cyber security, infrastructure, data analytics, emerging technologies and cloud solutions
- Have a proven track record of conducting technology audits and controls-based auditing
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Director Consumer Goods & Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Director / Partner Consumer Goods & Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Consumer Goods & Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Senior Manager Consumer Goods & Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)