Internal Auditor FTSE Listed Business
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been exclusively mandated by my client, a listed online digital consumer business, in their search for an internal auditor, to be based in Central London.
Working closely with the Senior Audit Manager, you will take responsibility for delivering audits across a variety of projects across areas such as aggregation, data analysis, technology, ECG (Environmental Corporate Governance) as well as more operationally focussed audits
This is an exciting time to join the business as they expand their capability. As such you will need to work in a forward thinking and collaborative manner, offering commercial insight within a value-add function.
In return my client offers a collaborative and fun working environment with longer term opportunities to move into areas such as strategy and into the technology team as well as in house training and development.
- 2-4 years audit experience (ideally some internal audit experience or a genuine interest in moving in to internal audit)
- Ideally qualified or part qualified - ACA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA etc
- An interest in IT and Data analytics would be beneficial (CISA qualification would be a bonus)
- Ability to adapt to different projects and scenarios
- Strong relationship building qualities