Senior Auditor - 12 Months - up to €650 per day
Do you have experience in the execution of the SOX 404 audit program for companies?
The Global Audit & Assurance (GAA) department is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Auditor.
The Senior Financial Auditor will be responsible for:
- the execution of the SOX 404 audit program for EMEA companies
- He/she will also conduct assigned risk-based reviews and lead a variety of departmental projects within the region and globally
- acting as or assisting in the preparation of the audit, conducting detailed testing, and collaborating with the audit team and internal partners throughout the audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- he/she will also be encouraged to participate in and lead formal meetings to discuss and finalize audit recommendations. He/she may be required to supervise and develop staff during the reviews
- when not assigned to audits or as timing allows, the Senior Financial Auditor will be engaged to participate and/or lead ancillary project teams. These opportunities to assist with departmental goals and objectives sought at improving audit operations and customer service.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business fields
- 8 - 10 years of professional working experience in Accounting,
Finance and/or Auditing is required
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA or other relevant professional qualification is preferred Part-qualified or willing to study will also be considered
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously
- The ability to optimally seek leadership roles in various functions is required
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 30% is required - (As and when its safe to do so)
- Proficiency in English and Dutch is required
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in Belgium
- Internal Audit Senior Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in Belgium
- Internal Audit Manager Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in Belgium
- Sarbanes-Oxley Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in Belgium