VP Audit - Investments
Our client is a leading global insurance solutions group with over US$20bn in assets. The core claims management business is complimented by over 100 acquisitions and strategic investments in partners.
The VP Internal Audit role will focus on these investment activities providing audit coverage for M&A, Treasury, Investments, Finance and Tax. It will support the Group Head of Internal Audit with the development, management and delivery of the annual global internal audit plan and its alignment with the SOX Assurance program.
Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Leading the continued evolution of the IA Methodology, Integrated Assurance, Agile audit approach and Data Analytics Assurance initiatives in the investments area
- Management of delivery of risk based Internal audits, timely completion of reviews and formal reporting to senior management and Board
- Provision of consultancy and advisory services to internal stakeholders across the Group
- Assist with delivery of the annual global internal audit SOX Assurance programme
- Management of 2 direct reports including recruitment and selection, performance evaluations, coaching & staff development to drive high performing team
- Enhancing relationships within the IA team, internal management across the business, external audit, regulators and other internal or external stakeholders as needed
The preferred candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant with a track record of delivering results in an external audit, internal audit or internal control assurance capacity in the investment banking, asset management or private equity areas.
This is a senior leadership role so previous experience of managing and developing high performance teams is essential. The individual will also require excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and team working skills with the ability to persuade and influence management and staff at all levels.
Candidates must hold a valid UK work visa as sponsorship will not be available.
IAC Search Ltd (& Internal Audit Connections Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards to your data please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.