Internal Audit Manager
KPP Search is representing a global consumer goods company that is seeking an Internal Audit Manager.
Our client is a global consumer goods company that is making some internal improvements to the structure of their Internal Audit department. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a globally recognised business with operations worldwide.
This position will be located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Work as part of an international team to plan and execute audit assignments.
- Prepare audit work programs and plans, based on a risk-based approach
- Prepare formal written reports and presentations in the English language
- Support the department in implementing enhancements to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Audit function
- Prepare consolidated summary reports on Regional and Global level
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including operating companies, business management, region, global and internal audit
- 5 years of professional work experience of which either:
- In an international external audit firm/Professional services.
- Relevant internal audit experience preferably from the Consumer Goods industry
- CPA, ACCA Qualification is a must
- Excellence in relationship management
- Strong communication skills
For more information please apply.