Senior Audit and Advisory Managers - Various Sectors - Market Leader
CK Search Global are working closely with the number one provider of audit services to the listed client sector in the UK. Our clients highly collaborative culture and focus on individual development make it a place where people can both develop personally and thrive professionally.
Their audit practice is growing rapidly and we have been instructed to help hire audit and advisory senior managers for a numberv of their sector teams. These include consumer markets, natural resources and energy, media and telecoms, real estate and financial services (banking, asset management and capital markets, insurance, fintech) .
Our client truly understands the issues their clients face and have a complete commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
As a senior manager you will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the partners with business development and practice management.
There is the opportunity to move to Director (RI) grade within 2 to 3 years’ subject to performance.
We are keen to hear from experienced audit managers and senior managers with significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients.
- Act as audit lead on a range of listed both main market and AIM.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Our client believes that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
As well offering support with tuition and further professional qualifications along with structured career progression, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
• 28 days’ holiday;
• access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
• life assurance cover;
• and income protection insurance.
You can also….
• buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
• add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
• enrol in the bike to work scheme;
• enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
• receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
• access childcare vouchers;
• take an online health assessment and utilise their employee assistance programme.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assurance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)