IT Audit Manager - London media business
Open to remote working if desired.
The IT Audit Manager of this relaxed creative business will provide an independent, objective assurance and advisory service designed to add value, improve the company’s technology and data operations and help effectively manage risk.
As the IT Audit Manager, this position will be responsible for:
- Supporting delivery of the Internal Audit Plan as well as any ad hoc assignments including investigations as requested by executive management
- Planning, executing and reporting on internal audit assignments of markets / business units, processes and / or other identified areas of risk exposure
- Managing the periodic audit follow up process for all IT audits performed
- Providing strong leadership, coaching and management to motivate and nurture talent alongside maintaining a high performing team culture
To be successful in the role you will:
- Hold a CISA qualification or similar professional qualification<
- Have SOX and US GAAP IT Audit experience
- Team and co-source management experience
- Knowledge of key technology ideally to include cyber security, infrastructure, data analytics, emerging technologies and cloud solutions
- Have a proven track record of conducting technology audits and controls-based auditing
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Sales, Marketing, PR & Events £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Auditor Sales, Marketing, PR & Events £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Manager Sales, Marketing, PR & Events £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Sales, Marketing, PR & Events £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)