Audit Senior Manager
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms. Our 16,000 people, based in any one of our 24 UK offices, use their expertise and talents to build businesses and support growth.
Audit is the largest of our UK practices. Some of the world's biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and expertise, so the work we undertake affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports our economic growth. Today, more than ever in disruptive times, audit is a function needed by society, and in the future, so we can capitalise, and grow. As part of the Audit team, you'll be helping to build the confidence and trust that business and society need to thrive.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the largest opportunities in the marketplace and will be exposed to excellent career development opportunities within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside Directors and Partners, you will be in a senior client facing role and forging strong relationships.
What you’ll be doing
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients; manage timetables, anticipate costs, raise fees and agree dates for cash collection.
- Working on tenders and working as part of the relevant independence team.
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external networks within the industry.
- Supervising, mentoring, and coaching Corporates Audit staff.
What we’re looking for
- Recent and significant financial statement audit experience at Senior Manager level within a Big 4 or mid-tier firm.
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities whilst maintaining a solution mind-set.
- Must possess professional qualification; ACA, ACCA or CPA (or international equivalent).
- Sound working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.