ESG/Sustainability Senior Assurance Manager
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms. Our 16,000 people, based in any one of our 24 UK offices, use their expertise and talents to build businesses and support growth.
Audit is the largest of our UK practices. Some of the world's biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and expertise, so the work we undertake affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports our economic growth. Today, more than ever in disruptive times, audit is a function needed by society, and in the future, so we can capitalise, and grow. As part of the Audit team, you'll be helping to build the confidence and trust that business and society need to thrive.
When you join our team, you will work with Directors and Partners to lead sustainability/ESG assurance and reporting advice on specific audit engagements. You will take responsibility for all aspects of the end to end engagement process. We'll make sure you can stretch your skills across diverse engagements and broad opportunities. This will include ongoing training and development through a mix of internal and external learning initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
- Take responsibility for supporting the Director/Partner in identifying and pursuing new assurance opportunities.
- Be responsible for engagement finances and budgeting.
- Manage engagements in line with the assurance standards ISAE 3000 and ISAE 3410or equivalent.
- Complete the second review of the documentation on the assurance file in line with KPMG’s quality standards and our internal KPMG Assurance Manual.
What we’re looking for
- A 2:1 degree or above from a recognised university or institution in a sustainability/ESG related degree.
- Experience of leading and developing teams, managing budgets, strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Inquisitive mind with a strong passion for sustainability and ESG issues.
- Strong understanding of industry reporting frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, TCFD and the GHG Protocol.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom