Senior Internal Auditor
A world leading holdings company based in London are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. The role has come about due to the current Internal Auditor moving into the business into a finance role. There are plenty of opportunities to work across the business units and the different sectors within the company.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% international travel when everything returns to normal
- To focus on operational and financial audits
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA or hold a relevant degree
- 3-5 years Audit experience
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background or Internal Audit exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.