Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor
Bristol, Edinburgh or West Yorkshire
Competitive Salary + Training & Development + Competitive Company Pension + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Flexible Working Hours + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Working Culture in a Supportive Team Environment
Founded in 1978, Computershare employs over 12,000 people across the globe, providing services in over 22 countries to more than 16,000 clients. With a market capitalisation value of over $7 billion, Computershare has a group turnover of over $2 billion per annum. A global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation, mortgage/loans services and communications, we also specialise in a range of other diversified financial and governance services and are a trusted partner of the UK Government.
Computershare is renowned for its expertise in data management, high volume transaction processing, payments and communications. Many of the world’s leading organisations use these core competencies to help maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors, members and customers.
Our vision is to leverage our global network, specialised technology, local and global financial markets expertise and unsurpassed service levels to keep Computershare at the forefront of the industry. As the perfect partner for organisations seeking consolidated tailored solutions and superior service, we constantly strive to widen the gap in quality between us and our competitors.
We have three key values that drive everything we do:
- Certainty – Count on us to deliver every time
- Ingenuity – Look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions
- Advantage – Unlock your competitive advantage
About the Role
The Senior Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial and regulatory related audits in accordance with the annual audit plan. In addition, the Senior Auditor will assist with special projects, and the internal audit planning process.
This role will be part of the Computershare Internal Audit Resource Pool and will be scheduled onto internal audit assignments across the Computershare group.
What will you be doing?
- Risk-based Audit Planning that is focussed on protecting and enhancing the value of the businesses of Computershare (CPU) and CPU’s clients.
- Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent, and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Program Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout the Computershare business with business and shared function heads and their teams.
- Manage compliance with Computershare’s (CPU) global policies, procedures, and processes, including CPU Internal Audit methodology.
- Be a supporter of change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the CPU Internal Audit function.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and proficiency in risk management principles and processes.
- Significant experience in planning and executing operational, risk-based and compliance audit engagements.
- Financial services industry audit experience
- A professional audit, accounting, or business qualification (CIA, CISA, CRMA, CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) or a combination thereof.
- Technical Skillset
- Compliance Management
- Risk Management
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communicator
Working for Computershare
We pride ourselves on offering continuous training & development along with career progression opportunities for all employees.
We also offer 25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan and a flexible employee benefits scheme which also includes the option to buy additional annual leave.
Keeping our Employees Safe
We’re currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we’re following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Investor Services PLC is registered in England and Wales No 3498808 and the registered office address is: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS13 8AE.