Senior IT Auditor
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
Our client, a UK based Financial Services Business, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their growing audit function.
This is an exciting time to join the business as the company continue to grow organically.
The position will suit either an IT audit professional with circa 4+ years experience looking for their first move In House or an In House IT Auditor looking to move into a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- IT Degree or CISA qualification (or relevant experience) with ≥ 3 years technology audit / risk experience
- Big 4 background would be an advantage
- Significant experience and strong knowledge of key technology domains including infrastructure (networks, databases and operating systems), cyber security, ITIL practices, data analytics, applications (ERP and cloud solutions) and emerging technologies
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to ensure appropriate action is taken by senior management to remediate issues
- Remaining abreast of emerging trends and successful practices, using this knowledge to make recommendations for the ongoing development of the function
Other Key Responsibilities
Supporting delivery of end to end audit activities within Group Internal Audit (GIA).
Producing quality analysis and input to the annual risk assessment process and related annual audit plan.
Contributing to delivery of quality risk-based, value adding audit work on a timely basis in line with methodology:
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly