IT Audit Manager
6 days left
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* have been mandated by our client, a diverse Financial Services business, in their search for an IT Audit Manager to join a newly established IT Audit team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor (6 years+ experience) looking to take a step up and be part of a newly established team, headed up by a dynamic Head of IT Audit.
Reporting into the Head of Audit, you will work closely with the Head of Audit across a range of technology audits including Cyber Security, applications, integrated audits, IT General Controls and change management.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring Senior IT Auditors (including recruitment) as well as being a key stakeholder relationship manager in the business.
- IT qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Circa 6 years + Commercial IT Audit experience (including but not specific to Cyber Security, Applications, integrated audits, IT General Controls and Change Management)
- Desire to learn and adapt
- Exemplary track record of stakeholder management
- Interested in working within Financial Services *
*Financial Services sector experience is beneficial but not essential.
*The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly