Senior Internal Auditor - 3m FTC
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a growing Top 10 professional services firm to recruit an experienced Senior Internal Auditor for a 3-month FTC in London, with the intention to extend and make a permanent position.
This team offers a variety of clients to work on across education, charities and the majority being in the commercial sector. Your responsibilities will include delivering internal audit and advisory projects, assisting your clients to mitigate identified risks in an efficient way.
You will require relevant qualifications such as the ACA/ACCA/CIA/CIPFA (or equivalent). It is crucial to have experience working in a Top 15 accountancy firm or in a large commercial organisation. You are required to have at least three years of internal audit experience, although candidates with external audit may also be considered.
You will be joining a key growth area of the business that consistently wins new business and has plans for further expansion. My client encourages and embraces continuous personal and professional development, with examples of new hires being promoted within their first six months. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - 3m FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)