Audit Senior Manager, Edinburgh
With so much charm and so much history, it's hard not to fall head over heels for Edinburgh's classic beauty. The hilly Capital offers a medieval Old Town and elegant Georgian New Town with beautiful gardens, majestic buildings and the friendliest people you'll ever meet.
If you are an innovative leader ready to make your mark within this leading firm whilst enjoying an excellent work-life balance in a lively city with a great mix of history and contemporary lifestyle - this is for you!
Join as a key member of a rapidly growing team as Audit Senior Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to develop your Commercial Audit experience within a leading, global CA firm that truly priorities their people. Drive your own development with endless opportunities. You will work with a broad and diverse range of sizable clients, industries and complexity. Lead and develop a victorious commercial audit team.
Why this role?
- Work for one of the world's leading CA Firms
- Build a career within a beautiful and friendly Scottish city
- Edinburgh offers a great food scene, stunning views, relaxed lifestyle, festivals and an incredible nightlife.
- Work with key client across a range of sectors
- Love to shop? There are some really cool shops all over the city, from high-end boutiques to quirky and unique shops.
- This firm has a proven track record for promoting on merit with no time frame blocks
- Edinburgh has developed a reputation as a fantastic place to live.
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- Manage a significant portfolio of clients
- There are great public schools for individuals moving with family
- Drive your own development with support of the company
- This is a compact city which makes getting around without a car very easy and Edinburgh's public transport is first class
- Benefit from industry leading training, including a set induction programme upon joining
- If you're a history lover, Edinburgh is full of many historic sites all over the city making it even more incredible
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or equivalent
- Experience in leading major external audits
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of working with a mixed portfolio
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Experience in auditing listed companies would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- UK work rights
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)