Head of Compliance
The Careers & Enterprise Company was established in 2015 to help link schools and colleges to employers, in order to increase employer engagement for young people. Our mission is to prepare and inspire young people for the fast-changing world of work.
This is an exciting time at The Careers & Enterprise Company. During our first three years, we have worked with Local Enterprise Partnerships to build a national network which now links 2,000 schools and colleges to employers. We have also funded 150 programmes to provide high-quality employer engagement activities to young people where they are needed most.
You will be accountable for the delivery of The Careers & Enterprise Company’s compliance framework, monitoring and testing programme across all areas of the business. You will be responsible for ensuring company policies and processes are fit-for-purpose, documented, implemented and communicated.
Personal specialisation in either:
- Data governance, or
- IT Security
The Head of Compliance leads on reporting on compliance to the Board, Senior Leadership Team and appropriate external organisations including regulatory bodies and the Department for Education and manages the Compliance Manager and works in close partnership with the Data Protection Officer.
Our organisation has a privileged opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions of young people, helping to inspire and prepare them for the fast-changing world of work, and we want you to help us make it happen.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4 with a minimum font 11) via the form below.
In the cover letter provide information on the following:
- Why this role is of interest and what attracted you to Careers and Enterprise Company?
- Your level of experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- How you interact and engage with staff across the organisation at all levels
- Describe your experience on building a compliance framework, including how you have interacted with multiple departments to achieve agreed deliverables.
This vacancy may be closed early if sufficient applications have been submitted. Therefore, please do not delay in submitting your application.
Closing date: 25 April 2021
1st Stage Interview: 4 May 2021
2nd Stage Interview: 7 May 2021
It is our policy to review all applications within two weeks from the closing date. If you do not hear from us within three weeks following the closing date, then your application has unfortunately not been successful on this occasion. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted and attended an interview.
More searches like this
- Compliance Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom