SOX Senior Manager
Our client is a global consultancy is looking for a Senior Manager to join their growing team. It is essential that you have experience in professional services.
The SOX controls team sits within Risk Advisory services which focuses on a range of sectors across pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, media, technology, FMCG and many more. If you have experience in audit implementing SOX this role could be the right role for you. Candidates from internal audit/external audit are welcome to apply! This role requires someone who is passionate, energetic and enthusiastic. The ability to influence others is key!
About the role:
- Possesses and applies a relevant subject matter expertise for control frameworks ideally including. Sarbanes-Oxley, UK Corporate Governance and technology.
- Demonstrate a broad range of client experience across industries.
- Responsible for Business Development duties.
- Current / recent experience in consulting is essential.
- Develops and co-ordinates appropriate relationships with regulatory authorities/industry bodies.
- Builds relationships and establishes visibility as an SME through participation in professional associations, networks, publishing articles, speaking engagements.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/IIA or equivalent.
- Is able to meet multiple deadlines and multitask between various projects as well as, able to multi-task.
- Experience of SOX implementation, walk-through's, SOX testing, and designing controls.
- Personable, warm & friendly.
- Able to influence those around you.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for SOX Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Central)