External Audit - Financial Assurance - Senior Associate/Manager
As a team of trusted business advisers, we partner with our clients to build long lasting relationships and solve important problems. Our people and values are what make us a leading professional services firm in New Zealand.
Our ways of working together mean we strengthen our well being by using the best tech, collaborating effectively, and work flexibly in order to be well and work well.
What would you be doing?
You’ll be part of the Financial Assurance team based in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. As a Senior Associate or Manager within Financial Assurance you will take an in charge role, working with audit teams on engagements across a variety of industries. You will be involved in working directly with clients, researching clients’ businesses, checking compliance with policies and procedures, testing internal controls and substantiating financial information.
Our teams work with a wide range of Financial Services and non-Financial Services clients. You’ll be at ease interacting with people at all levels in our firm and demonstrate a solid commitment to providing exceptional client service. You will be encouraged to really get to know the people you are doing business with making it easy to form meaningful, valued client relationships. We’ll help you develop and broaden your skills, with the opportunity to take on more responsibility and advance your career.
In our highly skilled environment, you’ll be enabled by cutting-edge technology and a culture of self-disruption, allowing you to do your very best and most innovative work.
What do you need to bring to the role?
We are seeking expressions of interest from applicants with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience as an External Auditor; ideally this includes tenure in a globally known professional services firm.
It is also expected that you will bring the following competencies and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to critically think, analyse and explain complex information with clients and colleagues in a way which is easy to understand
- Either have, or be in the process of getting a professional accounting qualification.
- Proactivity and strong time management and organisation skills
- Strong business acumen and personal ambition, drive and initiative to develop a successful career with the world’s leading professional services firm
- Proven experience in producing high quality written work and reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite and Google products is preferred
Why is PwC a great place to work?
At PwC, you’ll have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise and ongoing professional development both locally and through our global network of member firms. You will learn to work together with your teams in a way that is cutting edge. We aim to inspire, motivate and reward our people to succeed in all areas of their lives. We pride ourselves on creating a fun, respectful and inclusive culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
Visit our website to find out more about the perks of the job and diversity & inclusion at PwC. https://www.pwc.co.nz/careers.html
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Send us your application via the ‘Apply’ link.
Candidates outside New Zealand: Please note that due to current border restrictions, applicants who are currently located outside of New Zealand cannot be considered unless you hold New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency, or are an Australian Citizen or resident who normally resides in NZ, or are otherwise currently eligible to enter NZ e.g Partner with NZ Citizen
Ngā mihi mahana
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Audit Consultant Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- External Audit Senior Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- External Audit Manager Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in New Zealand