Senior Audit and Advisory Manager – Insurance Sector – London - £Competitive
7 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The insurance industry is undergoing major changes that will significantly impact calculations and their representation in financial statements. These include Solvency II legislation, IFRS 17 and IFRS 9, to name a few.
Our client is one of the market leaders in the insurance sector and can support clients as they face these changes with the right mix of skills and expertise in the insurance sector. They provide audit services to a wide range of national and international insurance clients. In addition, they have actuarial skills and deep experience in the valuation of life and non-life companies.
The 100 + strong insurance sector team is part of the 450 + strong financial services practice, who are planned to double in size over the next 5 years’ creating huge opportunity for career advancement for their people.
Our client’s FS audit stream are essential, not just to the firm, but to the whole economy.
By providing quality assurance to their clients, across the financial services industry, they help to ensure the continuing stability and authenticity of the financial markets.
From small start-ups to large international organisations and FTSE 250 companies, it’s their expertise that enables their clients to succeed, no matter what their business goals may be.
Driven and ambitious by nature, when you join this team, you’ll make a real and tangible difference – and play a critical part in accelerating their growth journey. If you’re searching for a unique challenge, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is it.
Discover a role that delivers all the training, coaching and development you need to succeed.
You’ll be joining as a vital member of this growing and dynamic team. They truly understand the issues their clients face and have a complete commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
You’ll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing their people and supporting the partners with business development and practice management.
- Act as audit lead on a range of insurance sector clients.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
When you join our client, they will make your growth their priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, they can help you go far.
They are looking for someone with:
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of auditing within the insurance sector .
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework
Applications from candidates currently not based in the UK are welcome and other audit senior managerial roles can be found at our website.
In it together….
Our client believes that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. they offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 28 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
That’s not all. They understand that everyone is different so, they offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. Their flexible benefits platform means their people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them.
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.
Please apply below in strict confidence with brief details about yourself, your CV and why you feel you are suitable for this role.
Apply for Senior Audit and Advisory Manager – Insurance Sector – London - £Competitive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assurance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)