£38,000 to £43,000 plus excellent benefits & bonus
Isaac James Associates has partnered with a leading firm of Auditors with multiple offices in the UK to identify an Audit Senior for their office in Heathrow. This firm has been enjoying sustainable growth, and is a practice that proactively manages the career aspirations of it’s staff through sector leading training, development and mentoring programs.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for supervising both semi-seniors and junior staff within your team, and you must be confident leading audit teams of up to 5 people on a job.
- Prepare a well organised audit file and present to managers and partners
- Be the Audit 'in-charge' on-site, and prepare the planning of the audit and execution including compliance, testing and review stages
- Produce draft accounts with minimal outstanding queries before review
- Maintaining a good level of technical knowledge and being able to independently research issues forming your own solutions.
- You will hold a recognised Accountancy Qualification and have a background working in Audit with a mix of large Corporates and SME clients
- This is a client facing role, so you will need to have excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Auditor with a passion for delivering the best in client service to take the next step in their career.