Audit & Advisory Seniors required in San Francisco or San Jose
Are you a US or Canadian-based auditor keen to diversify your experience?
Want to gain exposure in the highly dynamic, fast-growing Tech sector?
One of our key clients in the USA is seeking a new team member for their Audit & Advisory practice in California. But this is more than your average audit job. The firm works closely with the owners of privately held companies who are prime for an IPO or acquisition. So you have the opportunity to act not only as auditor, but also business advisor to these companies (many of which are start-up firms in the technology sector - a very fast-paced and exciting industry space)!
The firm has not cut salaries, conducted any layoffs or furloughs throughout the pandemic. They have honoured promotions and also added 3 new partners this year, demonstrating their stability.
- Lead client audit engagements, from planning to completion stage
- Supervising multiple engagements and teams of 2-3 staff
- Obtain a thorough understanding of AIPCA, PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards, common audit procedures and techniques
- Train and mentor associates and interns
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Report to Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Partners
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in business or accounting
- CPA certification
- 3-5 years’ Audit experience gained in a large public accounting firm
Suitable candidates must have full authorisation to work in the USA as unfortunately this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Canadian nationals are more than welcome to apply. Note: You will likely work from home in Canada (on an American salary!) until summertime.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Andy Bell for further details.