Senior Manager Risk & Quality Technology
Senior Manager Risk & Quality Technology
PwC’s Advisory Risk & Quality Team is looking for a colleague who can help us develop our practice, help our talents grow and initiate and implement high quality processes, procedures and controls for the entire Advisory organization. In joining us, you will be supporting a unique proposition, interacting with project teams within Advisory, assisting and challenging the extent to which governance arrangements, systems, processes and people enable teams to generate value. Does it appeal to you to think about risks and possibilities of Data Analytics, Cyber Security and of new technologies like Robotics, Al and Blockchain?
The role of Risk & Quality Senior Manager Technology within Advisory focuses on providing guidance to our Advisory colleagues in respect of a number of risk and quality aspects in the technology area, including: Business Conduct and Ethics, Data Protection, Client and Engagement acceptance, Contracting and Engagement Quality. Together with our information managers, legal counsels and Independence specialists, you will provide support to the Advisory practice and help monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
The Advisory Risk & Quality team, currently comprising seven people, has a vital role to play in PwC’s growth agenda, whilst protecting our reputation and brand.
We are looking for a Senior Manager who understands the intricacies of a Technology project, is solutions-focused, skilled at building relationships, enjoys being at the heart of change, wants to be part of a relevant, cohesive, vibrant and growing team and has the potential and ambition for further personal development.
This is a multi-dimensional role with a number of focus areas including (technology) risk & quality management, compliance management as well as analytics and reporting. We are searching for a professional with:
- an enthusiastic personality with strong analytical, organizational and project management skills; confidence in liaising with individuals at all levels throughout the firm including partners and board members, as well as managing internal relationships, leading yourself and others, be able to deliver difficult messages and ultimately enjoy acquiring (and sharing) new knowledge. Creative and solutions focussed;
- strong consulting skills (communication, stakeholder management and result-oriented);a sound understanding of Agile or DevOps methodologies; experience in managing technology & digital transformation projects;
- experience with new technologies such as IoT, RPA, Blockchain, Data Analytics, cyber security, cloud, PaaS, SaaS;
- experience around contracting technology related projects;
- at a minimum 5-7 years of experience of which at least 3 years of experience in a professional services firm and/or risk & compliance environment;
- You have completed an education at an academic level (Master's degree) and your work experience and additional education show that you have continued to develop yourself; you have demonstrable work experience at the cutting edge of business & IT, gained from an advisory / transformation role.
What do we offer
We would love to help you achieve your personal goals by focusing firmly on your development and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We will give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
- Excellent terms of employments;
- Extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
- 32 holiday days per year;
- PwC puts a strong emphasis on being Purpose Led and Values Driven. Prospective candidates will be provided more information during the selection process and are to provide reflection on this.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join PwC as a Senior Manager Risk & Quality Technology and to make a difference to yourself, our clients and society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Amsterdam.
Good to know
- Apply via the “Apply” button.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Marc Vink, Director Risk & Quality. Contact details available via the 'Apply' button.
- Maurice van der Voort, Talent Acquisition, would be happy to answer any questions about the application. Contact details available via the 'Apply' button.
- An individual assessment is part of the application procedure for this vacancy.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better organisation. That's why we want to know who you really are!
More searches like this
- Advisory Production, Manufacturing & Operations €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Quality Assurance Production, Manufacturing & Operations €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Management Production, Manufacturing & Operations €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Technology Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe