Senior Consultant/Manager, SAP /S4 Controls Advisory
Big 4 Consultancy firm looking for exceptional individuals to provide leadership and expertise to sell and deliver ground-breaking controls transformations as part of their Controls Advisory programmes and Digital S/4HANA Transformation Programmes.
You will be a high performing professional, from industry or professional services, with experience in managing risk and designing and implementing internal controls frameworks and related monitoring and assurance processes together with experience or significant exposure to enabling control using SAP, S4 HANA or Oracle.
You will have the opportunity to develop your leadership capability and take on responsibilities for leading teams, developing and refining our propositions, building and maintaining client relationships and managing business operations.
You will be responsible for delivering a range of large and complex global projects and leading interesting and challenging work on a day-to-day basis, ensuring the business utilise leading and innovative technology enabled delivery methods as well as more traditional support such as PMO, team leadership and implementation or monitoring of control frameworks.
To qualify for the role of Senior Consultant and Manager you must have several of the following competencies:
- Possesses and applies a relevant subject matter expertise for design and implementation of control frameworks ideally including Sarbanes-Oxley, UK Corporate Governance and technology.
- Experience in identifying operational, compliance or regulatory requirements and designing the relevant automated solutions to help manage/mitigate these risks.
- Familiarity with configurable automated controls for ERP (SAP) across a number of core processes / modules e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Order to Cash etc. - knowledge of S/4 Hana processes / changes, is an advantage.
- Experience in in designing or testing automated / IT application controls, an added advantage.
- Helping clients resolve control failures through mitigating/compensating controls or process redesign and implementing SAP GRC technology solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of various GRC tools (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Archer, MetricStream, Workiva) and how it enables risk, controls and compliance processes. Ability to discuss different GRC processes (risk management, control testing and monitoring, policy management etc.) for Financial controls and IT controls (most common use) is desirable.
- Knowledge of controls operating models, working of the three lines of defense and finance operating models is an added advantage.
- Demonstrates a broad range of client experience across industries.
- Anticipates changes to policy, laws and regulations (including accounting regulations) and provides advice on the impact/implications for clients.
- Understands and applies knowledge of emerging technology solutions (robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning).
- Experience working on large projects in a multi-vendor environment with stakeholders across the three lines of defense
- Possesses and applies strong oral and written communication skills, together with effective negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
- Applies effective planning and project management skills.
- Ability to think creatively, challenge and innovate.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Senior Consultant/Manager, SAP /S4 Controls Advisory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Change Management Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)