Financial Audit Manager – Commercial and Financial Services
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
KPMG offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you.
KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Financial Audit Manager to join our Financial Services & Commercial Audit Teams.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you an experienced professional looking to make the next great step in your career?
What are we looking for?
- Qualifications (ACCA, CAFR or other similar accounting frameworks)
- At least 6 years of audit and assurance services experience on medium to large clients in commercial and Financial Services industries.
- Knowledge of the Romanian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Good knowledge of the Romanian market and the Romanian business environment.
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian - other European languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit.
- Good team manager and team member.
What will you do?
- Work on Audit engagements.
- Lead project teams on Romanian and international clients.
- Develop junior staff by providing on the job training and appropriate performance feedback.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client management.
- Contribute to the business development of the portfolio of clients.
What’s in it for you?
YOU will be the decision maker.
YOUR views will be recognized, appreciated and shared among firm.
YOU will have the freedom of expression.
YOU will have the right instruments to achieve breakthrough performance.
What else is in it for you?
- A fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- The possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses and gain additional professional qualifications.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Constant technical training on all areas of audit.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English, via the form below.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.