Experienced Financial Auditors
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Audit, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking Experienced Auditors to join us in our offices from Romania.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics with focus on accounting - part or completed ACCA is a plus
- 2-5 years professional experience as a financial auditor (financial services or commercial industries)
- Knowledge of the Romanian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good knowledge of the Romanian market and the Romanian business environment
- Ability to produce quality work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent questioning and knowledge sharing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian - other languages will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit
- Work on Audit engagements in Financial Services Department
- Coordinate audit teams
- Contribute to the business development of the portfolio of clients
KPMG in Romania offers:
- Flexible work environment – work from home for at least 50% of the time
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- A combination of great jobs to work on
- Great colleagues to work with
- Relevant professional development and training
- Competitive + excellent benefits + relocation;
- Various locations in Romania.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English via the form below.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.