SOX Assistant Manager / SOX Manager
About the role:
- Possesses and applies a relevant subject matter expertise for control frameworks ideally including Sarbanes-Oxley, UK Corporate Governance and technology.
- Demonstrate a broad range of client experience across industries.
- Develops and co-ordinates appropriate relationships with regulatory authorities/industry bodies.
- Builds relationships and establishes visibility as an SME through participation in professional associations, networks, publishing articles, speaking engagements.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/IIA or equivalent.
- Is able to meet multiple deadlines and multitask between various projects as well as, able to prioritise tasks.
- Experience of SOX implementation, walk-through's, SOX testing, and designing controls.
- Personable, warm & friendly
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for SOX Assistant Manager / SOX Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly