Internal Auditors (Senior, Assistant Manager or Manager).
Confident and enthusiastic internal auditors are required for a Big 4 firm based in Birmingham.
These roles have come about due to business growth and sit within the advisory team covering internal audit & controls.
Agile working is actively encouraged providing a genuine work-life balance, however, there is travel to client sites across The Midlands with some ad-hoc travel to London!
About the role:
Internal Auditors will be providing a range of services to a large client base across the retail, manufacturing, construction client base. This role requires a candidate who comes with strong communication skills, gravitas and the ability to use their own initiative.
Whether you are a Senior or Assistant Manager/Manager you will be delivering Internal Audit services to your regular commercial client base your role will be to manage a team size of 4-6 people during any engagement.
This role will be reporting to the Director/Partner of this Big 4 firm and be liaising with senior stakeholders. Your experience will have been gained from working in a large professional services company, however our client will also consider experience.
- Must hold strong experience with Internal Audit as well as, managing large teams.
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills as well as, have the ability to network with others.
- Awareness and experience of risk-based control identification and assessment methodologies.
- Commercial acumen and knowledge of how complex organisations operate.
- Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills.
- Good project management and organisational abilities and the ability to deal with multiple deadlines. Focused and able to take initiative (required to maximise growth potential).
- Able to build strong relationships and work effectively in teams.
- Able to work autonomously without the need for day-to-day direct oversight.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham