Senior Manager - Financial Assurance - Auckland
Are you an experienced Financial Assurance professional looking for your next career move? We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of our Financial Assurance team in Auckland. A career with us puts you in a supportive community of professionals and a city unlike any other.
PwC’s purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
Our ways of working together mean we strengthen our well being by using the best tech, collaborating effectively, and work flexibly in order to be well and work well.
What would you be doing?
With professional opportunities and the chance for a fine work/life balance, there are countless reasons to consider a career in PwC's Auckland office. Our clients are doing incredible things, and your PwC career will equip you with the means to cultivate their growth.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for contributing to driving and leading delivery of our audit practice to clients including client relationship management and business development;
- Development and execution of project plans and deliverables;
- Assessment and management of project risks and commercial targets.
You will be encouraged to really get to know the people you are working with, building meaningful, and valued relationships. We’ll help you develop and broaden your skills, with the opportunity to take on more responsibility and advance your career.
What do you need to bring to the role?
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your existing management experience; ideally this includes recent experience in a globally known professional services firm.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who can bring the following competencies and experience to the role.
- 7+ years’ experience in an external audit role as well as a professional accounting qualification
- Proactive and demonstrate strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with producing high quality reports
- The ability to critically analyse and explain complex information with clients and colleagues in a way which is easy to understand
- Strong business acumen and personal ambition, drive and initiative to develop a successful career with the world’s leading professional services organisation.
Why is PwC a great place to work?
At PwC, you’ll have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise and ongoing professional development both locally and through our global network of member firms. You will learn to work together with your teams in a way that is cutting edge. We aim to inspire, motivate and reward our people to succeed in all areas of their lives. We pride ourselves on creating a fun, respectful and inclusive culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
Visit the PwC careers website to find out more about why people choose us, as well as diversity / inclusion at PwC.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Send us your application via the ‘Apply now’ link.
Please note due to border restrictions applicants outside of New Zealand who require visa sponsorship cannot be considered for this role
Ngā mihi mahana